HomePortalFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 [ Important ] Tips for improving the forum !

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Forum Owner
Continental Admin
Continental Admin
avatar

Nationality : Private
Join date : 2011-08-09
Posts : 488
Points : 1523
Profi level (5) No Group

PostSubject: [ Important ] Tips for improving the forum !   Wed 25 Jan 2012, 00:52

How can we improve this forum and make it even more active than ever before?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://gamezer.com/user/?g=billiards&s=3e6b8606f28f9d59f947947ca7cbb096
Uncle
Registered Member
avatar

Nationality : Private
Join date : 2012-02-02
Posts : 4
Points : 8
Matser level (2)

PostSubject: Re: [ Important ] Tips for improving the forum !   Thu 02 Feb 2012, 23:52

Call people and organize tournaments!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Forum Owner
Continental Admin
Continental Admin
avatar

Nationality : Private
Join date : 2011-08-09
Posts : 488
Points : 1523
Profi level (5) No Group

PostSubject: Re: [ Important ] Tips for improving the forum !   Thu 02 Feb 2012, 23:53

Uncle wrote:
Call people and organize tournaments!

we are making tournaments.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://gamezer.com/user/?g=billiards&s=3e6b8606f28f9d59f947947ca7cbb096
//QNAS// SNIPER 00.
Registered Member
avatar

Nationality : Iraq
Join date : 2011-08-12
Posts : 44
Points : 51
Matser level (2)

PostSubject: Re: [ Important ] Tips for improving the forum !   Fri 03 Feb 2012, 01:19

السلام عليكم

شباب القيمزر وش فيه ممكن توضيح اذا عندكم معلومات عن ذا الموضوع

شكرا جزيلا لكل من يرد
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://gamezer.com/user/?g=billiards&s=3b299b8de2fab69651c01fda7dce17b3
DMRNY ♥
Continental Admin
Continental Admin
avatar

Nationality : Germany
Join date : 2011-08-24
Posts : 779
Points : 1015
Amateur level (1) RZH Team

PostSubject: Re: [ Important ] Tips for improving the forum !   Fri 03 Feb 2012, 01:26

BEST-SNIPER LORD-09 wrote:
السلام عليكم

شباب القيمزر وش فيه ممكن توضيح اذا عندكم معلومات عن ذا الموضوع

شكرا جزيلا لكل من يرد

اخوي اول شي لغة القسم انجليزيه يعني اي موضوع او رد تنزله بالانجليزي

وثاني شي ردا على سؤالك:انا سمعت انهم يسوون صيانه للقيمزر او مشاكل
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://gamezer.com/user/?g=billiards&s=77e43451575db5149d53c557fd306d6e
E7TRAF K!LL
Arabian Mod
Arabian Mod
avatar

Nationality : UAE
Join date : 2011-08-12
Posts : 389
Points : 455
Top level (7) No Group

PostSubject: Re: [ Important ] Tips for improving the forum !   Fri 03 Feb 2012, 07:59

ok .. to make it clear the gamezer site was close to hacked
but they couldn't .. the made all the support and beat up the hackers
and if u want to check go to gamezer facebook and read

also one thing : they are puting a new strong system BB
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://gamezer.com/user/?g=billiards&s=9a01a7de1ec311aad9fd9fa39804b408
Forum Owner
Continental Admin
Continental Admin
avatar

Nationality : Private
Join date : 2011-08-09
Posts : 488
Points : 1523
Profi level (5) No Group

PostSubject: Re: [ Important ] Tips for improving the forum !   Fri 03 Feb 2012, 08:01

E7TRAF PRO wrote:
ok .. to make it clear the gamezer site was close to hacked
but they couldn't .. the made all the support and beat up the hackers
and if u want to check go to gamezer facebook and read

also one thing : they are puting a new strong system BB

Can you provide us with the link ?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://gamezer.com/user/?g=billiards&s=3e6b8606f28f9d59f947947ca7cbb096
E7TRAF K!LL
Arabian Mod
Arabian Mod
avatar

Nationality : UAE
Join date : 2011-08-12
Posts : 389
Points : 455
Top level (7) No Group

PostSubject: Re: [ Important ] Tips for improving the forum !   Fri 03 Feb 2012, 08:04

Etisalat; wrote:
How can we improve this forum and make it even more active than ever before?

bring more people .. the important is ( European & American )
there section isn't activated
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://gamezer.com/user/?g=billiards&s=9a01a7de1ec311aad9fd9fa39804b408
Forum Owner
Continental Admin
Continental Admin
avatar

Nationality : Private
Join date : 2011-08-09
Posts : 488
Points : 1523
Profi level (5) No Group

PostSubject: Re: [ Important ] Tips for improving the forum !   Fri 03 Feb 2012, 08:05

E7TRAF PRO wrote:
Etisalat; wrote:
How can we improve this forum and make it even more active than ever before?

bring more people .. the important is ( European & American )
there section isn't activated

We are working on that.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://gamezer.com/user/?g=billiards&s=3e6b8606f28f9d59f947947ca7cbb096
E7TRAF K!LL
Arabian Mod
Arabian Mod
avatar

Nationality : UAE
Join date : 2011-08-12
Posts : 389
Points : 455
Top level (7) No Group

PostSubject: Re: [ Important ] Tips for improving the forum !   Fri 03 Feb 2012, 08:06

Etisalat; wrote:
E7TRAF PRO wrote:
ok .. to make it clear the gamezer site was close to hacked
but they couldn't .. the made all the support and beat up the hackers
and if u want to check go to gamezer facebook and read

also one thing : they are puting a new strong system BB

Can you provide us with the link ?

i would like to but ...
sorry i don't have a facebook account ..
the informations came to me from a reliable source
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://gamezer.com/user/?g=billiards&s=9a01a7de1ec311aad9fd9fa39804b408
Forum Owner
Continental Admin
Continental Admin
avatar

Nationality : Private
Join date : 2011-08-09
Posts : 488
Points : 1523
Profi level (5) No Group

PostSubject: Re: [ Important ] Tips for improving the forum !   Fri 03 Feb 2012, 08:08

Ok,
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://gamezer.com/user/?g=billiards&s=3e6b8606f28f9d59f947947ca7cbb096
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: [ Important ] Tips for improving the forum !   

Back to top Go down
 
[ Important ] Tips for improving the forum !
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
GameZer Club :: Updates & Rules :: News & Suggestions-
Jump to: